Midday Meals Supervisor
Scale 1c Spine Point 3 £2,519* actual gross salary
*5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Our School is looking for friendly, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our supervisory team at Heronsgate Primary School.
You will be responsible to the Head of School for securing the safety,
welfare and good conduct of pupils in and about the premises of the school during the midday break.
To be successful you should have:
– Proven experience of supervising children in a paid or unpaid capacity
– An understanding of the importance of the school meal / packed lunch and the midday break as a social or educational occasion
– An understanding of the importance of safeguarding the wellbeing of children
– An ability to work as a member of a team
– The ability to relate to pupils and to deal with them patiently and firmly
using positive strategies
Heronsgate is a popular primary school with a caring ethos and the friendliest, most committed team in Greenwich.
Please call Natasha Reay on 020 8317 0809 if you wish to find out more information.
Application forms and job information can be found below:
Please return completed forms (CV’s not accepted) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heronsgate Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates must have an enhanced DBS check and be willing to undergo checks