Midday Meals Supervisors required
Scale 1c Spine Point 10 £3,225.13* per annum
* 7.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Required at our Thamesmead and Royal Arsenal campuses
Our School is looking for friendly, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our supervisory team.
You will be responsible to the Head of School for securing the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils in and about the premises of the school during the midday break.
To be successful you should have:
- Proven experience of supervising children in a paid or unpaid capacity.
- An understanding of the importance of the school meal / packed lunch and the midday break as a social or educational occasion.
- An understanding of the importance of safeguarding the wellbeing of children
- An ability to work as a member of a team
- The ability to relate to pupils and to deal with them patiently and firmly using positive strategies.
Heronsgate is a popular primary school with a caring ethos and the friendliest, most committed team in Greenwich. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please call Francesca Turner on 020 8317 0809 if you wish to find out more information.
Download the application form below:
Closing date for applications is Friday 26th May 2017 at 9am
Please return completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heronsgate is committed to safeguarding children. All candidates must have an enhanced DBS check or be willing to undergo checks