Pay Range is Scale spine point 18-21 £19,917 – £21,984
Scale 4 Spine Point 18 £17,168*per annum
* Actual salary based on 35 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time only)
Do you want to realise your potential and help children to reach theirs?
We are looking for a friendly, adaptable and efficient individual to work in our Thamesmead reception office 5 days a week from 8:30am– 4:30pm.
Your role will include: welcoming visitors to the school, handling day-to-day cash transactions and online payments, maintaining pupil records, other general office duties such as filing, typing letters and taking telephone calls.
To be successful you must:
- Be proficient with a range of Microsoft Office applications
- Be able to handle and account for money efficiently
- Be a good communicator at all levels
- Be a team player and all rounder
- Have an understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities
Heronsgate is a large and popular primary school with a caring ethos and the friendliest, most committed team in Greenwich. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please call Natasha Reay on 020 8317 0809 if you wish to find out more information.
Application packs are available here:
Closing date for applications is 9:00am Monday 30th April 2018
Please return completed forms to: email@example.com
Heronsgate is committed to safeguarding children. All candidates must have an enhanced DBS check or be willing to undergo checks