Pay Range is Scale 4 spine point 7-10 £22,377 – £23,607
Scale 4 Spine Point 7 £8,325* per annum
* Actual salary based on 15 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time only)
Do you want to realise your potential and help children to reach theirs?
We are looking for a friendly, adaptable and efficient individual to work in our Thamesmead reception office 5 days a week from 1– 4pm.
Your role will include: acting as first point of call and welcoming visitors to the school, assisting parents with enquiries, typing letters and taking telephone calls, maintaining pupil records, handling pupil medication and other general office duties such as filing, handling day-to-day cash transactions and online payments.
To be successful you must:
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels
- Be a team player and all rounder
- Be personable and organised
- Be proficient with a range of Microsoft Office applications
- Have an understanding of safeguarding and relevant school procedures
- Have an understanding and commitment to equal opportunities
Heronsgate is a large primary school with a caring ethos and the friendliest, most committed team in Greenwich. Visits to the school are welcomed. Please call Natasha Reay on 020 8317 0809 for more information.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 5th February 2020, 9am
Please return completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heronsgate is committed to safeguarding children. All candidates must have an enhanced DBS check and be willing to undergo checks
required for immediate start
27.50 hours per week term time only (includes 5 hours per week working as a midday supervisor)
TA salary Scale 2 spine point 3 £11,620* 22.50hrs
Midday Supervisor salary Scale 1 spine point 3 £2,583* 5hrs
*actual gross salary, including London Weighting, for 39 weeks per year
Heronsgate is a friendly, hardworking school based over two sites,one in West Thamesmead and the other at Burrage Grove in Woolwich.
We need teaching assistants:
- With enthusiasm and high expectations of children
- Who can provide 1-to-1 support to pupils with special educational needs
- Who can give general assistance to teaching staff both in the classroom and around the school
- Who can support pupils to play together and enjoy their lunchtimes
- Who can motivate and support pupils with their learning
- That are willing to work with pupils aged between 3 years and 11 years of age
We can provide:
Enthusiastic pupils, a well-resourced environment & opportunities for professional development
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please send completed application forms (CV’s not accepted) to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications Friday 14th February, 9am
Interviews: Friday 28th February
Heronsgate Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Midday Meals Supervisors
Scale 1c Spine Point 3 £2,519* gross annual salary
*5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Required at our Thamesmead campus
Our School is looking for friendly, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our supervisory team at our Thamesmead campus.
You will be responsible to the Head of School for securing the safety,
welfare and good conduct of pupils in and about the premises of the school during the midday break.
To be successful you should have:
- Proven experience of supervising children in a paid or unpaid capacity
- An understanding of the importance of the school meal / packed lunch and the midday break as a social or educational occasion
- An understanding of the importance of safeguarding the wellbeing of children
- An ability to work as a member of a team
- The ability to relate to pupils and to deal with them patiently and firmly
using positive strategies
Heronsgate is a popular primary school with a caring ethos and the friendliest,most committed team in Greenwich. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please call Natasha Reay on 020 8317 0809 if you wish to find out more information.
Please return completed forms (CV’s not accepted) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heronsgate Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates must have an enhanced DBS check and be willing to undergo checks